Who is responsible for your personal data?
Kivilähde acts as the controller of the personal data you submit to us and is responsible for your personal data.
Where is your personal data stored?
Personal data collected from you is stored in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), but your personal data may be transferred and handled in countries outside of the EEA. All personal data transfers are carried out in accordance with applicable laws.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We collect the personal data you submit to us when you place orders, contact our customer services or participate in competitions, for example. Personal data submitted to us can include e.g. contact information, your date of birth, and payment details. In addition, we may obtain certain personal data from external sources, such as credit details and changes of address.
What do we use your personal data for?
We can use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To process your orders in our online services
– To send you information via text message about the status of your delivery
– To contact you if there is an availability problem with a product you have ordered
– To answer your questions and keep you informed of new services or changes to existing services
– To send you customer benefits for marketing purposes, such as newsletters and brochures
– To announce the winners of online competitions we have organised
– To carry out credit checks pertaining to your account
– To analyse your data for marketing and information purposes
– To ensure that you are old enough to make online purchases
– To send you surveys so that you have the opportunity to give input concerning our product range and services
– To test and develop systems in which we offer our services
– To prevent the misuse and unauthorised use of our services
– We use the data concerning the deceased in the order agreement to report gravestone permits and installations to the parish
– Your data will be stored only for as long as is absolutely necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes or for as long as is specified in the law. After this time your personal data will be deleted.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to request access to the personal data we have collected about you at any time (free of charge once per year). If the data on you is incorrect, deficient or unnecessary you can request the rectification or deletion of the data. We cannot delete your data if there exists a legal obligation to store it, such as e.g. accounting regulations or when there are other legal grounds to retain it, such as outstanding debt. You can withdraw your permission for us to use your data for marketing purposes at any time. You can contact us either by post at the address Kaavin Kivi Oy, Kirjekuorentie 6, FI-73600 KAAVI or by e-mail to myynti (at) kaavinkivi.fi.
Who can use your personal data?
We never forward, sell or exchange your data with external third parties for marketing purposes. Data is forwarded to third parties only for the purpose of providing the aforementioned services, such as to a transport company for the delivery of goods, to a media company for the distribution of a newsletter and to a credit or debt collection company for credit checks, verification of personal identity and debt collection purposes.
How do we protect your personal data?
We have undertaken technical and organisational action to protect your data from loss, manipulation and misuse, for example. Our data protection activities are continuously adapted to correspond to current developments in technology.
You can easily delete cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. You can find instructions on how to use and delete cookies in the “Help” section of your browser. You can disable cookies or choose to be notified whenever a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. PLEASE NOTE! If you disable cookies, you will not be able to access all of the features.
We use third-party cookies for consolidated data collection using analytic tools, such as Google Analytics and Coremetrics. The cookies used include both persistent and temporary (session) cookies. Persistent cookies are saved as a file on your computer or mobile device, but never for longer than 24 months.
The Kivilahde.fi website may contain links to websites for which we are not responsible. We cannot be responsible for these sites’ privacy policies or content, but we nevertheless provide these links in order for our customers to be able to receive additional information on various subjects as easily as possible.
Controller: Kaavin Kivi Oy, Kirjekuorentie 6, FI-73600 Kaavi